There is really no exact answer to this question. We always tell people as long as the equipment is available you can book the day before but that is definitely not recommended. We recommend booking at least 1-2 months prior to your event to give you the best selections of items available for your date. It is not uncommon on certain weekends that we are completely booked out, so please do not wait til last minute or wait till rain is in the forecast. Tents are great for hot sunny days for shade and rainy days to keep your guests dry! The also make for a nice looking event!
Normal rain or slight winds are never an issue. Our tents are 100% waterproof and 100% Sun blockout. We also watch the weather frequently and we do reserve the right to cancel any event in event of extreme weather like High Winds and Rainstorms. We will watch the weather and be in contact with your regularly in the event extreme weather is approaching for your date.
Rain dates are only available on a "If available" basis. As a rental company it is hard to reserve items for multiple dates knowing the customer will only end up using one date. We will work with you as best as we can to accommodate your event.
It depends. We always give our customers the minimum measurements they need for their tent or inflatable. We ask that our customers double check these measurements to confirm their requested items will fit. If there is some concern or there will be a challenge to the setup area then we will definitely schedule someone to come inspect your site before the event. We will only send a worker to measure if you decide to book with us and leave a deposit.
Before you call you should at least know a few things:
1) The date of your event: We can only check if the items you want are available if we know the date.
2) Know approximately how many people will attend: If you tell us it could be anywhere from 50 to 200 ppl it will be really hard for us to give you a quote because that will fall into about 10 different tent sizes. Ideally we would need you to narrow it down to within about 20 ppl for the most accurate quote.
3) Roughly know the size area of your event space/yard: If you want a tent that holds 100 people but your yard is only 20x20 then you can really only seat 40-50ppl max. Take some rough measurements so we have an idea of what we are working with when you call.
Almost all Tents and Inflatables require some kind of staking in the ground. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for any sprinkler lines or underground utilities. We will always try our best to avoid any lines based by what we can see by where the sprinkler heads are but it is never 100% because the line is underground and not visible. If you are very concerned you can have your sprinkler company mark out the lines prior to our arrival.
- POLE Tents or sometimes referred to as Canopy Tents must be setup on all grass and require a larger area than the tent size itself to accommodate the ropes and stakes around the perimeter of the tent. Usually Pole Tents require 4-5ft of room on all 4 sides of the tent. For example; a 20x20 Pole Tent requires at least 28x28 of all Grass or stakable area. Pole tents will also have a single or multiple center poles depending on the tent size.
- FRAME Tents are free standing metal pipe structures. A frame tent can go on any surface like grass, asphalt, concrete, patio or a deck. It does not have any center pole inside the tent. It is a complete open floor plan. A Frame tent does not need much more room than the actual tent size itself as it does not need all the ropes and stakes to stay erect like a pole tent. A Frame Tent typically only needs to be secured in the corners by stakes, weights, or Tie-off points. The frame tent is generally more expensive to rent because of the labor involved in transporting more metal pipework, setting up the tent, and the actual cost of purchase.
When it comes to cost the pole tent is a little more economical.
We use our knowledge and expertise to recommend the right tent for you and your event, depending on your requirements, ground surface and available space.
It depends. We always give our customers the minimum measurements they need for their tent or inflatable. We ask that our customers double check these measurements to confirm their requested items will fit. If there is some concern or there will be multiple setup areas we will definitely schedule someone to come inspect your site before the event. We will only send a worker to measure if you decide to book with us and leave a deposit.
Yes absolutely. We have pre-made packages of the most common size tents with tables and chairs at a discounted rate. They will include the basics; Tent, Tables, and chairs. You may add Lighting, Sidewalls, food tables, etc to any order for an additional fee.
We recommend mowing your lawn or scheduling your landscaper to mow at least 2-3 days prior to your event. Unfortunately we cannot coordinate our setup schedule around a landscapers schedule. If you mow your lawn under the tent it will kick up dust and make the inside of your tent dirty. We will issue a cleaning fee in this event. Also we do not recommend weed wackers near the ropes and stakes because this could cut a rope and cause the tent to fall.
Yes! The blower that is connected to the inflatable will need to stay running the entire time of your event. It is best to have a designated outlet to avoid overload on the outlet and popping the circuit. Inflatables cannot be anymore than 100ft from an electric source. Areas far away or with no electric available like at a park can be run using a generator for an additional fee.
We will watch the weather the day before and morning of your event and work with you to make the best decision if we should cancel or not. If it rains slightly during your event you should ask all riders to exit the unit, towel off the bounce area when the rain has passed and continue to use. You may leave the inflatable running in normal rain. If the event date is expected to have high winds of 20mph or more we will cancel the inflatable as it becomes unsafe for your guests.
The best surface for any inflatable is grass! We can also setup on Concrete, asphalt or indoor surfaces like Gyms or halls as long as the ceiling height allows. Please let us know in advance so we can bring the proper weights for the inflatable if on a surface that we cannot stake into. The desired area should be relatively flat and we will recommend an area that we feel is the best setup area. The unit cannot be touching or rubbing against the side of a house, garage, shed, trees or bushes. It cannot be touching any low hanging branches from nearby trees. Please trim in advance any bushes or branches if you want the unit near them. We will also not setup on any gravel surfaces. Please clear the ground area where the unit is to be setup of any branches, rocks, pet debris, etc.
All of our inflatables are cleaned and sanitized between every use. We always bring a clean sanitized unit to your event. We sanitize all of our units with an all natural cleaner to avoid harsh chemicals and smells.